Holy cow, look at this loot!!!

I was fortunate enough to win Karolyn's blog candy and just received it today.

OH! MY! GOODNESS!!!

I set it out to take a picture but there is sooooo much stuff, I had to take two separate pictures. Check this out:




I know, right?!

I'm telling you - Karolyn couldn't have customized a better prize package if she was my best friend! Here are just a few examples of her perfect timing:
1) I JUST received my very first order of PaperTrey Ink cardstock. I got their 2008 sampler pack, and Karolyn included a pad of PTI Bitty Boxes paper that is also the 2008 colors!
2) I JUST saw on someone's blog yesterday, a card that they'd used PTI's Vintage Cream ink on and thought "ooo I like that!" It really shows up on dark cardstock. Anyway, guess what?! YEP, there's a Vintage Cream ink pad there!
3) Lots of Cuttlebug dies and 2 sets of Nestabilities. I love my Cuttlebug and my Nesties, yet none of these duplicate what I already have!
4) There are several clear stamp sets that are really cool. Two of them are Sassafrass owl sets. Guess what?! I JUST ordered a set called "What a Hoot" from The Angel Company. It's several punny phrases that go with owl stamps!
5) Last year around Halloween, I saw LOTS of cool stuff done with the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch but I never could find one. Now I have my very own!
6) I only have a few Glue Dots left in my stash. But now I have two more dispensers full of them!
7) LUV LUV LUV Scor-tape! And now I have another roll of it!

I could go on and on and on....There's patterned cardstock, more inkpads, embellishments, alterables, idea books, 3 more border punches, etc etc etc...

And Karolyn took extra care to bubble wrap everything in the box AND included the cutest little card in with it. Today is like Christmas, birthday, and Mother's Day all rolled in to one! As I was pulling everything out of the box, I even said "COOL!" and "AWESOME!" so many times my husband said "if you say cool or awesome one more time I'm gonna pack some of that up and give it to you for Christmas!" (heehee, nice try, but he doesn't get off that easy, LOL!) I said "no but I DO need a bigger office to store all of it!" HAHAHAHA

Anyway, Karolyn is DA BOMB! Be sure to check out her blog - you will be TRULY inspired! Not only is she super talented, but she has a heart of gold.

Karolyn, I hope you are greatly blessed in return even more than you have blessed me! I can't even begin to THANK YOU enough for all of this! You are one special lady! Some day, some how, I hope to Pay It Forward!

I'll be back with another post - got more "scrappy" cards to show you!

Make it a great day, I know I am! Tootles!


3 comments:

pescbrico said...

Wow! This is a cool prize you won!!! She is very generous! I'm sure you will have a lot of fun playing with all this!

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh! What a wonderful prize! Enjoy all of your new stash and tell DH to 'dream on' - that you expect this much and more at Christmas!

Chelsea said...

How cool is that!!!! Lucky lucky girl!!!

Post a Comment