Got Tombow Markers?

Lori, from Clear Dollar Stamps, has just posted a FABULOUS step-by-step tutorial for using your Tombow markers to get that watercoloring effect. This has always been my method of choice for coloring so I was excited to see it, and told her I would share it with my friends!

Watercolor pencils are ok, as I can use them with regular cardstock. But my Tombows give bolder coloring when needed. NOTE: you do need to use a good quality of watercolor paper (I use Strathmore cold press which I purchased at Hobby Lobby) and also emboss your image.

I've never been one to jump on the Copics bandwagon. They are just way too expensive for me to justify when my pencils, Tombows, and BICS work fine for what I do.

Anyway, just thought I'd share her tutorial with you. HERE is the link again. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks a bunch for sharing the link :)

Bridgett Owens said...

This is a great tutorial. I have it bookmarked. I am with you...no one can I justify purchasing copic markers when other methods are available at a much more affordable price. I love my Tombow markers. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment