(2) pieces cardstock cut to 7” x 10 1/2”
Patterned paper (I used pieces cut 2 1/2” x 8”)
1. With long side across the top of the Scor-pal, score cardstock at: 2 1/2”, 5”, 7 1/2”, and 10”.
2. Now turn cardstock so the short side is across the top of the Scor-pal and score at 2” all the way down. Next, score at 4 1/2” but SKIP the last big section as shown in the above diagram.
3. Refer to the second diagram and cut away the gray shaded areas. Also, make three cuts at the bottom as shown by the red lines.
4. Fold the sides around to form a box. Adhere the side 1/2” tab in place and also the bottom flaps. The box will have a “back” that stands up taller than the rest.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for both pieces of cardstock.
6. Adhere them together, back-to-back.
7. Cover with patterned paper. The 8” paper I used goes from side seam, around to the other side seam (approximately). Then I covered the seams with a piece of 1” x 2 1/2” piece of cardstock and more patterned paper.
8. Embellish the rest as desired.
Instead of putting the circles and stamped image where I did, you could punch a hole there for a carrying handle.
I hope you enjoyed this project! Enjoy your week, Tootles!
If you make one of these using my tutorial, be sure to leave your direct link - I'd LOVE to see it! (Please leave the DIRECT link to your project post. Thank you!)