Christmas Cards

You may remember me talking about making Christmas Cards throughout the year so I don't have to do it in December. Well, I made 4 more last weekend! Here are the first two:

I used THIS tutorial for the ribbon border. It is super easy and I love the effect! I'll definitely be using this technique on more cards.


For both of these cards, I used the Silhouette Nativity and Floral Dingbats stamp sets from The Angel Company. I also used TAC's Olive & Ivory Cardstocks, Versamark ink and gold embossing powder.

When I was at Hobby Lobby the other day, I discovered the Versamark Dazzle ink pads! It has "built-in" shimmer which is awesome for stamping those background watermark images like I've done on these two cards. The one I used is Versamark Dazzle Champaign.

Hope you've having a great week, Tootles!



9 comments:

Anna said...

I love how you did the ribbons! Very pretty!

Suzanne said...

Extremely elegant. I really love the ribbon border

Bridgett Owens said...

I love what you do with ribbon! LOL You have some fantastic Christmas cards posted. Love them!

Chelsea said...

love the ribbons ... great accent for a christmas card!

Melisa Waldorf said...

YOU GO GIRL! So wonderful that you are meeting one of your goals. I gotta try this as well. I LOVVVVEEEE how you created your own background!!

Shazza said...

this is a lovely card and I really like that ribbon border
x

Karen said...

Your cards are beautiful!! And that ribbon border is really stunning! :>

pescbrico said...

I love hte way you used the ribbon

Anonymous said...

Love how you did this card, the ribbon borders look fantastic. Great Job!
**Sony**

Post a Comment