Butterfly Waterfall

Here is a card I made last Summer for the Wingers design team for Paper Wings, a TAC-angels-only forum online.

All products are from The Angel Company. I used paper and cardstock from the Juliette collection. The Retro Butterflies was a hostess set, and the swirls around the edges was a free Gift With Purchase stamp - both from last year.


The sentiment I stamped on the inside is also a retired TAC stamp set called Abundance Is.

I hope you find inspiration in whatever you do today! Tootles!

6 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Great card! The Juliette paper is my most favorite and the retired GWP swirl stamp is one I use again and again!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being asked to do STOM samples - it is exciting!! Love the cards! rita w

Debra Hensley said...

love the way you used the butterflies. great card!! Thanks for sharing..
Debra

Debra Hensley said...

Great Card! I love the way you used the butterflies in the waterfall piece. Lovely!

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome! This one rocks!

Cynthia said...

Vicki,
I love this card, so creative, beautiful!!!

Cynthia

Post a Comment