Gift Box 1

Next week is going to be pretty hectic so I'm scheduling several posts ahead of time. This should get my blog through the Thankgsiving holiday. And guess what - I have more Christmas items to show you!

Here's the deal - our church is having a "Christmas Cookie Exchange and Workshop" soon. The workshop portion is divided in to three presentations: Christmas Memories, Decorating for the Holidays, and Handmade Holidays (this one is by Yours Truly! ::wink::) It will be a really fun event! But anyway, I've been busy making several different types of Christmas items to show and talk about. I will also be having the ladies make their own gift card holders.

So I came across THIS post the other day and immediately knew I had to make my own! I did change up some of the measurements from what Kimberly gives there, but here's what I came up with:

It uses the new Labels One Nestibilities die set (3rd smallest die if I remember correctly). This box is really small!


The box is made from Basic Grey Wassail paper, and the Label shapes were cut from Bazzill cardstock. On top, I added a Bazzill Bitty Blossom, 1/2" circle, and a Basic Grey Brad. Also, you will find that I'm very addicted to my new Martha Stewart Fern Punch that I picked up at Walmart! It really gives any project that WOW factor!


So like I said, this is a tiny box. So come back tomorrow - I made a bigger box using the largest Labels die!

(Then stop by again on Sunday - that's when I'll be posting my Blog Treat!




Let me know if you make a gift box like this - leave your link below!


3 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh my gosh! LOVE THIS! That fern punch is great and I love how much it looks like a snowflake...too cute! Your gift box is amazing!!! The box is a gift all on it's own.

Kimberly Crawford said...

WOW! That turned out gorgeous! Beautiful!! Glad you could use the template!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastsic box! rita w

Post a Comment