Christmas Card Blitz 9

This is one version of a gift card holder that I enjoy making. I've made one that's nicer than this one (in my opinion) but I can't show it to you, heehee. It's for a design team project on Paper Wings.

Anyway, these are a lot of fun. You hang your "ornament" on the Christmas tree and tell Susie her gift is on the tree. When she picks up the ornament and turns it around, WA-LA! There's her gift card! And who doesn't like gift cards, right?! Ok, I know there are some people who actually don't, but I am not one of them, LOL!

I used Basic Grey Wassail cardstock and a retired stamp set from TAC.


I also used Scalloped Circle punches, a little flower punch, and some Stickles.


This is the back with a pocket for a gift card. The flower in the center was made with the Super Jumbo Flower punch from TAC and a couple regular circle punches.

Come back tomorrow for a little gift set that even NON-stampers can make! No special supplies required!

Until then, Tootles!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

This is amazing, Vicki!! I just love the scalloped circles. Nice job!

Sarah G.

Dianette Seda said...

I really love your cardholder! It's perfect to hold everyone's gifts hanging in a big tree. I will see if I have the time to case it!

Bridgett Owens said...

What a great idea! I love it!! That is so fun!! And the idea of getting a present off of the tree is so kewl! I am eager to see what your next post will be!

MaryNSC said...

GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I left you an award on my blog! It's listed with the SUPER SUNDAY SHARE post.
Hugs,
Bridgett

Diane said...

Vicki, I have a customer looking for this saying stamp. I didn't know where it came from as I got it in a grab bag. What's the name of the set so I know what to ask for?

Post a Comment