Christmas Card Blitz 7

This layout was also inspired by a blog post I saw the other day. It was a sketch challenge, I do remember that much! But I can't remember where I saw it unfortunately.

The image is from the Holiday Collages stamp set by TAC, stamped with Palette Bordeaux ink. The "glare" on the image is where I colored with a clear Stardust glitter gel pen. The paper is of course, Wassail by Basic Grey. I also used Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities, a white gel pen, and the SU Horizontal Slot punch.

Make it a great day! Tootles!

2 comments:

Melisa Waldorf said...

This is gorgeous chick!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this card! What an awesome job you have done!! I am linking to your blog from mine so everyone can see all the fantastic cards you are sharing in this blitz. I am loving it!!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Post a Comment