To make the focal image on the front, I used these supplies. The stamp is "Ornamental Joy" from The Angel Company which I stamped with Brilliance Coffee Bean ink. I then heat embossed it with Sparkle powder.
Now, there's the rest:
4 1/2” x 10” cardstock (I used green)
3” x 4” cardstock (I used red)
2 1/2” x 3 1/2” cardstock (white)
Coluzzle cutting system with Nested Ovals template
Ruler & pencil
Stamps, ink, ribbon, eyelets, etc.
1. With the long side across the top of the Scor-Pal, score green cardstock at 3 1/2” and 6 1/2”. Flip cardstock over, top to bottom, and score down the center at 5”.
2. Fold on the score lines as valley, mountain, valley. The cardstock should resemble a “W” now.
3. Fold cardstock in half, on the center score line. Using a pencil, make a mark at 1/2” from top and bottom on the center fold.
4. Place the Coluzzle Nested Ovals template over the fold so that the largest groove lines up with each pencil mark. You will cut through two layers and of course will have to snip it with scissors in the middle.
This is what it should look like now.
5. Open card up and place a very THIN line of adhesive along the first score line and top and bottom edges. DO NOT glue where you just cut the oval. You need to leave it open to insert the gift card here. Now, fold card in back half again, adhering this section together around the straight edge.
6. Insert credit card sized gift card in oval notch opening.
Embellish as desired and there ya have it - a cute little gift card holder!
Make it a great week! Tootles!