Pumpkin Day 2

As I promised, here's another card made with the new "Pumpkin Day" stamp set by TAC. It's in their Fall Supplement! Here's the stamp set:

I LOVE that each image comes with a sentiment for the front of a card and one for the inside (if you wanted to use them like that).

Here's my second card made with this set:

I used the Spider Web Cuttlebug embossing folder with Core'dinations Black Magic cardstock. The core of this cardstock is colored - it's awesome! I like how the distressed edges turned out too. Goes well with the spider web (just like my house - distressed with cob webs, ROFL! heehee)

Not sure if this picture shows it very well, but I added Crystal Effects to the spider.

2 comments:

~T~ said...

TAG

http://patchworkpjs.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagim-it.html

Shazza said...

loving this
x

Post a Comment