Monday Mania Challenge #2

Welcome to my second weekly Monday Mania Challenge. This week, I am giving you a sketch to use as your basic layout.

Here's my sketch:

And here is my sample:
Feel free to interpret the sketch however you want. You can even turn it sideways!

The stamp I used is called Ornamental Joy by TAC. The paper is from the Reece collection, also by TAC.

Don't forget - if you do this challenge, please leave me a comment here with a link to your card anywhere online so I can see it!

THANKS FOR PLAYING! Tootles!

3 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Oh my, what a pretty card!! I love Reece, and now I **need** that stamp!! ;-)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouu! Vicki I love your sketch. It looks perfect with the primas. Such a pretty card. Thanks so much for your comment on my Scor-Pal post. I just LOVE your work! :O)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Why do I look at the challenge and "see" an oven waiting for a turkey? Do you think maybe I should have a go at making a Thanksgiving card??

Love your example!

Marion, UK

Post a Comment