Sweet Treats 1

I received some stamped images from Patti and had so much fun with them. (Ended up hungry, too! LOL) Anyway, I believe they are from the Sweet Treats stamp set by Pink Cat Studio.

Here's my first of three cards I'll be showing you:


This card is kind of simple. You don't really need to add a whole lot when you use these huge Prima flowers! Just did some peircing in the corners, that's about it.


I messed up the coloring on the ice cream scoop, but was happy with the cone. So thank goodness Patti sent me duplicate images! I just colored another ice cream, cut it out, and used a pop dot to adhere it in front of the yucky one. Wa-la!

I also went around the edges of the ice cream with a clear glitter gel pen.

Come back tomorrow to see another one! Tootles!

3 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

What a nice card! And so yummi.

Sonja said...

I love the pink/brown color combo. Nice card.

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! love the colors & the dimensional cone!

Post a Comment