More Q.T. Hooty

Here are a couple more cards I made with the Q.T. Hooty stamp set from Pink Cat Studio. It's my favorite owl set - so much fun to color! These two cards are pretty simple.


The swirly background and also the "happy b-day" sentiment are both from TAC.

I had to cut mr. owl "out of the box" because of an ink smudge. No such thing as mess ups in stamping - just more opportunities to be creative, LOL!


The card is made with Bazzill Bling cardstock - my fave!

Thanks for looking, Tootles!

5 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Very cute Owls - like the first card the best! I just can't seem to get excited about the new trend, but that top image is calling to me! LOL!

Shazza said...

cute cards Vicki
x

Melissa said...

Adorable cards Vicki! I'm glad that you are having fun with QT Hooty!!

Angela K said...

Very cute Owl cards! Love the top one!! TFS

Stacey said...

Love your bold colour combos, they work a treat ~x~

Post a Comment