Inkadinkado

I've always been one that thought I didn't like clear polymer stamps. Tried them, didn't like the image quality, they stained instantly, and seemed so fragile.
Well, I have some fun new Inkadinkado stamps and LOVE them. These are great quality clear stamps!
And some of these you just gotta have a warped sense of humor (like me, LOL) to see the "funny" in them! Here's the first one:
The cardstock is from a DCWV Glitter Stack. I made the scalloped strip with the SU! Slit Punch and my Crop-a-Dile and added some Primas and a Polo Button Brad.
And here's another one. Love that saying, LOL! (My "number" is unlisted too!) You may have to click on the card to enlarge it.
Both images are colored with Tombow markers and blender on watercolor paper.
Tootles!

3 comments:

made by fifi said...

fab cute images - love them xx

Dianette Seda said...

Beautiful cards and quite funny. I just got ones directly from Holland and can't wait to play with mine.

Sheila Hallworth said...

Love the colours on the top one. So summery. I recently ordered one of the other stamps in the range like the lizard. Aren't they fab?!

Post a Comment