SEED PACKET HOLDER
by Vicki Hook
4 1/2” x 11”
2 3/4” x 3 3/8”
1 5/8” x 3 3/8”
Giga Scalloped Circle (punch one)
1 1/4” x 3”
Mega Circle (punch one)
1” circle punch, corner rounder, Scor-Pal, Coluzzle Nested Circle and Companion circle templates, stamps, ink, brad, glue
1. With the long side across the top of the Scor-Pal, place the left end of the Cardstock Base on the 2 1/2” score line. The right end will be hanging off the side of the Scor-Pal. Score at 4 1/4” and 9”.
2. Turn it so the short side is across the top. Score at 1/2” and 4”.
3. Cut the 1/2” section off on both sides from the left end all the way down to the 9” score line.
4. Round the corners on the left end using the corner rounder.
5. Miter the corners on the remaining ½” sections on both sides.
6. Using the Coluzzle Nested Circle Template, cut a circle in the section that still has 1/2” sides. Use the “3rd from center” groove on the template and place the circle 1/2” up from the score line and centered side-to-side.
7. Using the Coluzzle Companion Circle Template, cut a circle in the 2 3/4” x 3 3/8” patterned cardstock. Use the “4th from center” groove on the template and cut a circle in the 2 3/4” x 3 3/8” patterned cardstock. Center it in both directions. Adhere it over the opening in the cardstock base.
8. Round two of the corners on the small white and patterned cardstocks. Stamp sentiment or image on the white, then adhere them to what will be the flap.
9. Stamp image or sentiment on the white Mega circle, then adhere it to the patterned Giga Scalloped Circle.
10. Attach the circles over the window with a brad at the top.
11. Fold on the score lines. Adhere the 1/2” sides to the back.
12. Place a packet of flower seeds inside the pocket.
13. And the scallop circle slides around for a peek through the window so you can see the flowers!
This makes a very cute birthday card/gift that is easy to mail! ENJOY!