New Fall/Winter 2008 Inspiration Book & Catalogue is here!

The brand new catalogue from The Angel Company has arrived! And for the very first time, I have one card sample published in it - I'm super excited about that! Here's the front cover:


I love that most of the samples in this catalogue were made from 5 layout sketches which are shown below. It's great to see different ways of using the same sketch throughout the catty.


And as always with The Angel Company, customers get a free "Gift With Purchase" with every $30 order. If you order $60 - yep, that means TWO free GWP's! Here are the choices for this catalogue. I love how several of them are sets that can be used in various combinations.


Some other catalogue highlights:
* 35 new TRENDY stamp sets!
* 4 new GORGEOUS paper collections!
* 3 new album kits!
* Scor-Pal carrying case!
* More Bind-It-All accessories!
* More punches including 2 sizes of flowers and scalloped ovals!
* Several stamps sets that coordinate with various punches!
* 3 different embellishment jars!
* Cardstock decorative border strips!

Well that should be enough to wet your appetite, LOL! If you already have a TAC demo, be sure to get your very own copy of this awesome book! If you don't have a demo, let me know if I can help!

Enjoy your week, Tootles!

1 comments:

Just Me said...

I want one!!!!! A catalog that is!!!!

Post a Comment