Domestic Goddess, part 1

For this series of cards, I'll be showing you some things I made with my brand new stamp set from Hanna Stamps! I've tried clear acrylic stamps a couple times before and was never very impressed with them. I didn't particularly like the quality of the stamped image, the way the stamps are stained after the first inking, and the way they seem so "fragile" compared to my unmounted rubber stamps.

Well, I decided it was time to give it another try. I chose the "Domestic Goddess" stamp set at Hanna Stamps and I've had a lot of fun with it already! I just LOVE the sentiment - "A clean house is a sign of a lazy stamper!" Oh, I definitely showed that one to my husband for proof!

And stamping with clear stamps? It's not so bad after all!

Here's the first card I made:
My lighting is kinda wonky here (gotta get a new lamp!!!) but I had fun setting it up with all the extras - something I usually don't take the time to do.

I used Palette Noir ink, Bazzill cardstock, Tombow markers, Stickles, and Primas to make this card.

I'll schedule another Domestic Goddess card for tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by! Tootles!

1 comments:

Sara in WI said...

Fantastic card! I'll have to give Hannah a look-see!

Post a Comment