You've got questions, I've got answers! Kind of.

I received an email wanting to know where to get CD envelopes.
I purchased mine at Walmart. You can find them in any store with an electronics department. They're usually right beside the blank CDs, DVDs, and plastic storage cases. Hope that helps!

Now as for the Bind-It-All. Someone asked if the BIA can be purchased at a regular craft store.
Well, I'm not 100% sure on that. I have access to a Hobby Lobby and a small JoAnn's store and I know neither of them carry the Bind-It-All. I DO know there are lots of other options. You can get one from any Angel Company demonstrator. Matter of fact, if you hostess a funshop or even place your own $100 order, you can get the Bind-It-All for half price which would make it $32.98!
There are several other online retailers that carry the Bind-It-All. Just search around for the best deal/shipping/etc. I purchased mine in a large "starter kit" lot on ebay so that's another option.

That's it for now!

6 comments:

Just Me said...

Thank you for the info on the bind it all... I have been looking for an inexpensive place to get one (they were on sale before christmas on a few sites)... I know that I can order $100 worth of products and get it cheaper... now I just have to save enough to cover both.. lol!

Peggy Maier said...

Our LSS has the Bind-it-All. My daughter & a friend purchased theirs there for $59.00. I don't know if your LSS has them, maybe it's just here.

Rita Holmes said...

Just stopping by to say Hi Vicki. You do such great work. I love looking at your blog.

Anonymous said...

I got my BIA from Archiver's. It wasn't as cheap as the one you posted-but-if you use your 40% off coupon from Archiver's....that knocks off a good chunk of money onyour BIA. I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine-and have really gotten my $$ worth. Thanks for the great BLOG! Kadie

Dianette Seda said...

I loved your tutorial. It's a shame we don't use coupons as much in PR and that I know I'll not been using the BIA for long if I buy it. I really like it!

mel4christ said...

thanks for the info. I have had my eye out for the past year and am not sure why I'm still waiting. Perhaps I think by some miracle my husband will think to get it. That would be a miracle considering he's never heard of the thing! LOL

Have a great day Vicki,
Melanie

Post a Comment