Another One Sheet Pocket Book

I made another "one sheet pocket book" this morning and since I didn't have any posts scheduled to show up today, I'll go ahead and show you! (Here is the tutorial that I posted last week).

I used one of my favorite Soar With It Collections by TAC called "Juliette". I also used the coordinating ribbon and hardware. The stamp set I used, also by TAC, is called "F is for Family". This stamp set is perfect for making your own family photo albums or scrapbook pages!

I'm using this book as a mini-album to store small photos of my kids (and Sadie too, LOL). The only downfall to this book is that four of the pocket openings are not as wide due to the glue on the outer edge. But I was able to trim a few photos down and put a tag in the first pocket.

My son is a "gift from God", not the remote control airplane, LOL! I realized how silly that pic is with the saying on this pocket when I was uploading the pictures. DUH!

More pics.

I used my Scor-Pal and Bind-It-All to make this project which was super quick'n'easy, depending on the amount of embellishments. Again, HERE is the tutorial. I KNOW you want to make one, what are you waiting for?! LOL!

I'm so glad you stopped by. Make it a great week! Tootles!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

This is so cute!

kraftykizzy said...

These are great ! I wish I had the machines etc to make one
well done
karen xxx

made by fifi said...

i love these little books xx

Char said...

Great project!!! Can't wait to try it and thanks SO MUCH for the directions, as I am 'visual' person. ;-)

BIG HUGE HUGS,
Char

Angela K said...

Love this, really great project!!

Post a Comment