Goody Jar March 2008 SOTM

I know I am a little late in getting some samples on here for the March Stamp of the Month set, but I just had time to make them today! I don't buy SOTM sets very often, but this was one I just HAD to have! There are sooooo many different things you can do with it!

Here's the stamp set:
As with all SOTM sets from TAC, they are only available for one month, then gone forever! I'm sad to see this one go - I'm having so much fun with it! (And will continue!) You can get it for only $5.95 with any $30 purchase, but only until March 31st. So hurry!

Here are some samples I made to show you:
I made the cookies with a Mega Circle Punch, then used the Mega Scalloped Circle Punch to take the "bite" out. The "chocolate" chips were punched with the larger hole of my Crop-a-Dile. I saw a card on TAC's website SOTM page that gave me the idea for those. I used Bazzill Bling cardstock here.


On this card, the "thanks" sentiment is from the set Tag Tidbits, also by TAC. It doesn't show up in this picture, but I used my Scor-Pal to make diagonal lines on the upper half of the black card base. Both the Scor-Pal and the black cardstock are from TAC. The other cardstock is Bazzill Bling. I used watercolor pencils and a Tombow blending pen to color the image.

This one is quite plain and simple. I used Souffle Gelly Pens from TAC to color the rocks at the bottom of the fish bowl. The rest was colored with Tombow markers. The "just because" is also from the Tag Tidbits stamp set.

Well that's it for now. I'll show you another card tomorrow using the Stamp of the Month set. I have 3 pictures of it so it should have it's own post, LOL!

Until then,

0 comments:

Post a Comment