Peppermint Patty Duo

Well, my Stamp Camp is over. I had 10 ladies at my house and we made 5 projects. As always, it was a lot of fun!
One of the projects we made was this Peppermint Patty Duo. It's a cute little box that holds two peppermint patties. I used Pearson's brand from Family Dollar Store. Some peppermint patties may be larger/smaller but the size of the box can be easily adapted.
We used the Coluzzle cutting system to cut the circles for covering our peppermint patties. I made the "I MINT to tell you" with the computer and printed them out. The rest is stamped with images by The Angel Company.

I found the instructions for this fun little project on Sonja's blog.

In the next couple days, I'll show you the coordinating card we made to go with it!

Thanks for stopping by. Tootles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment