Paisley Words

This card was supposed to be one of those quick'n'easy ones. That is, until I ruined an eyelet and had to remove it from the white card base. Which left a bad spot. BUT, there are no such things as "mistakes" when stamping. Only opportunity to be more creative! So that's where the little pink pieces of cardstock came in to play. I covered up the bad spot then I tried again with the eyelets. LOL!

I used my Giga Scalloped Square punch to cut half of a square from the big piece of Bazzill Bling cardstock. Then I turned that 1/2 square around and placed it right beside the hole for a positive/negative effect. I also did some doodling around the edges.


I added dots of stickles for some dimension and highlighted with my Stardust clear glitter pen. The stamp set I used here is "Paisley Words" by TAC.

COMING UP: I made a couple cards using the "bandana" technique this morning. I will be posting those in the next couple days!

Make it a great day!

Tootles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment