Ginger Joy

There are only a few days left to get the November Vintage stamp of the month - Ginger Joy! You can get it for $4.95 with any $30 purchase but after November 30th, it'll be gone forever! Here are a couple samples I made today:

I used a patterned piece from the Mimi Soar With It Collection for the main background here and went with non-traditional Christmas colors. The icing parts of the gingerbread man were colored with a pink Souffle gelly pen so they have a slight dimension to them. I used Palette Burnt Umber ink to stamp images from Swirly Gigs and Greetings on the background.



For this one, I used my Coluzzle cutting system to cut a half-oval at the bottom and used a paper trimmer to cut in from each edge. Heather has a great tutorial for this on her blog. On this card, I colored the icing parts with a red Glaze Gelly Roll pen, so again it has a slightly raised look to it. The gold corner pieces are from a stamp expo I went to so I can't remember what brand they are. Sorry!

Hope you are all getting in to the Christmas spirit as well!

Have a great day, Tootles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment