Altered binder clip and card

I've made several of these sets consisting of a large altered binder clip and coordinating card. The patterned paper is by K&Co. (not from TAC) but the stamps are by TAC. I used "Simple-bet" and "Alpha Grunge". I also got the Bazzill Bitty Blossom from TAC. I machine stitched the patterned paper to the card front.

To adhere the cardstock to the binder clip, I used Terrifically Tacky Tape. These clips make very quick and easy gifts or stocking stuffers! You can obviously display a nice handmade card. Or you can use it to hold your favorite photograph on your desk. Or maybe even use it to leave a note for a family member. The possibilities are endless!

Stay tuned for a few more versions of this project!

Glad you stopped by! Tootles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment