FIVE Christmas cards!

Yes, that's right! I have five Christmas cards to show you. Over at ASB, we started a Christmas card challenge back in January. Everyone has their own amount that they need to make each month. We each took the total number of cards we think we'll need and divided it by 11 months (so we'll be done in November). Well, I fell behind. And get this - my monthly goal is only THREE! LOL Anyway, with these 5 cards I'm caught up through July.







I think my favorite one is the 3rd one with the yellow petals.

I don't know how many years this Poinsettia stamp has been in the TAC catalog, but I just got it last month and am having a blast with it!

The first 4 cards were made by stamping the Poinsettia on white cardstock with Versamark ink, and embossing with gold or copper embossing powder. Then after I carefully cut them out, I painted them with the Jewels watercolor palette, also in the TAC catalog. I LOVE the effect of the watercolor palette - VERY shimmery, yet it doesn't come off like Perfect Pearls has a tendency to do sometimes if you don't seal it.

The first 3 cards were made with the new TAC Amelia cardstock, and the last 2 were made with Matchmakers by DCWV.

Thanks for looking!

Tootles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment