Playing with my new toys!

I received my order from the new TAC catty a couple days ago and I finally had time to play this morning!

They showed us at seminar how this stamp set coordinates perfectly with the 1 3/8" square punch. It work great! No measuring or trimming. Just stamp your square image on a scrap piece of paper, then hold your punch upside down so you can see the window and center it over the square stamped image. Perfect every time! The 7-piece set retails for $10.95.


At $5.95, I believe this set will be a big seller! It's super cute! I don't think it shows up well in the picture but I colored the chicks with a yellow Souffle pen and the eggs with a white Gelly pen.






Tickled Pink is another fun new stamp set. It's a set of 10 that retails for $15.95. I colored them with Tombow markers and used Fruit Punch stickles on the boa.

We made a different version of this pocket card at seminar. These are pretty quick and easy, right up my alley! This new Circle Sampler set has 23 stamps and retails for $19.95. The large circles go perfectly with a 2" circle punch! I used a small rectangle Bazzill chipboard chip (which you can also get from the TAC catty) for the insert's tab and covered it with cardstock.
I made the notch with a 1 3/8" square punch so that when you put the insert inside, the chipboard tab fits right in the notch. This card is made with DCWV Neutral and TAC Pop Rockz cardstocks.


I made this card for Trudy's sketch challenge on A Shade of Blue. This is the level C hostess set called Spring Dream and I colored it with Tombow markers.

Well that's all the fun I had for today! Have a good one, Tootles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment